BENEFITS OF JOINING MoAD:
“Five Reasons to Join the Missouri Association of the Deaf”
1. MoAD works for you! On government, education, employment, health and communication. MoAD members are active advocate working to protect your rights and promote quality of life.
2. You are supporting Missouri’s affiliate of the National Association of the Deaf (NAD). Partners for more than 100 years…and still going strong.
3. MoAD's influence and presence reaches across Missouri. When you join MoAD, you are "joining" more than one organization, and the possibilities for making a difference are bigger.
4. Active members have the perfect opportunity to learn skills in leadership, community development, and project management.
Volunteers on MoAD Standing Committees, discover tools and techniques that can be used in all walks of life.
5. We continue to grow stronger when we work together. MoAD has played a leading role in the Missouri deaf and hard of hearing community because our members have given generously of their time, talents and resources.
By joining the Missouri Association of the Deaf, Inc. you will become a valued member of the rich cultural hertiage and diversity of the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing communities. The central goal of this organization is to promote the awareness of many issues by educating the general public about the lives and cultural richness of the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing communities by increasing awareness of the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing communities and its people, these individuals will be empowered with community pride and self-advocacy.
On the left side of this webpage click on 'Membership' then click on 'Individual' or 'Affiliate' - then print and complete the membership application with the fee to Treasurer Jennifer Rivera as indicated on the bottom of the form. This includes subscription and listserv for members only. It can be done by mail by check payable to MoAD or use PayPal below.
William Walker, President
Support The Missouri Association of the Deaf Today!
When you make a donation of any size, the benefits of your gift is multiplied all across the state. You are showing support for a great organization that helps Deaf and Hard of Hearing Missourians. Your Donation is Tax-Deductible.
Make a Donation!
Missouri Association of the Deaf is a non-profit organization 501©(3) and all contributions are tax-deductible as allowed by law. We have been around since 1907 and going strong. MoAD advocates for Deaf quality of life. We make a difference in access to education, health care, employment, communication and so much more. With your support we can continue to be the voice for many.
Donations can be also made by mail. Please mail your check, cashier’s check, money order payable or paypal via email@example.com to MoAD. If you like, the MoAD Treasurer can mail you a receipt with a letter for your tax records.
Missouri Association of the Deaf, Inc.
PO Box 681
Columbia, MO 65203
Thank you for your support!!!!
Missouri Association of the Deaf